Verified Reviewer

I watched the confused driver go back and forth very close to my pick up location. I then received a notification that THE DRIVER cancelled my ride.

The reason stated my card could not be charged. That's wrong for so many reasons. I then re-booked my ride. The same driver showed up and the ride was completed, no problem.

I was charged a $5.25 cancelation fee for cancelling my ride I did not cancel. I disputed through the app but they simply transfered the amount to Uber cash, a credit for a future ride. I tried endlessly to change it to a refund because now I'm pissed and going to close my account. I can't find a live chat or phone number.

So I disputed through my bank. All this for $5.25.

User's recommendation: All app companies don't wanna hear from you. No outside the box solutions to unusual issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Account.

Uber Pros: Easy pick up.

Uber Cons: No live chat or phone support.

Location: Olathe, Kansas