Verified Reviewer

1.8

Hi My name is Desmond. And this is the second time I've placed a food order with Uber, only to never receive it.

You really need to do a better job at "screening" who works for your company. As a result of this experience. I will no longer be using Uber Eats, Ever! You are drivers that are STEALING peoples food, and lying to customer support about delivering it.

This just happen to me for the second time, and customer support refunds me the money, with no accountability to the driver.

Well, this time there will be some accountability. I want this driver terminated. You have thieves working for your Company, driving by people's homes to "trick" the navigation software into believing food was delivered, in reality they just keep on going and eat the food FREE OF CHARGE! The customer (me) gets refunded, the restaurant is paid by Uber, and free meal for the driver, and they keep their job to be able to scam again.

I want this issue tracked, and a ticket open, or something, although I will no longer be using the services of uber eats. I plan to see this to the end. I am that disgusted with this practice.

This is my order details:

Order #EABC2

Restaurant: Philly Gyro King and Fried Chicken

Please email me back or call me with next steps of this incident, and any pertinent details I need to keep following this all the way to resolution. Also, driver said they took a "picture" of the delivery.

When I asked customer support if I could "view it", they said they did not have the capability to even view it so they could not send it over to me. How convenient. What a scam a what a piece of dirt (driver) you have working for you Company.

Please keep me in the loop of this investigation please. Thank you.

Uber Cons: Drivers lie about delivery and steal customers food.

Location: Deptford, New Jersey