Verified Reviewer

I had communicated with Uber a couple of times regarding my concerns without receiving any relevant responses. As I indicated in my original complaint, the two orders ($15.06 &; $19.06, respectively) were not initiated by me and UberEat delivery address was not my address.

In fact, it was two houses away from my house where owners had been in vacation and away for a couple of weeks. Somebody else illegally used my credit card to initiate the above mentioned two orders on May 8, 2021 at Chick-Fil-A. I was expecting Uber take some actions, however, nothing has taken place. Poor customers cannot get a phone number to talk to anybody at Uber.

They are left to struggle with no success. Even, when you eventually go through, somebody from India requests another document and the customer struggle goes on. I am convinced that Uber will not take into consideration the wellbeing of their customers, otherwise, they would not make it so difficult for customers to share their concerns. They need a customer service with a simple phone number rather than putting ball back to their customers.

They need a customer service with a simple phone number rather than putting ball back to their customers. They need a customer service with a simple phone number rather than putting balls back to their customers.

Uber Cons: No respects for customers.

Comments