Yesterday I placed a request for an Uber to take me to work. I did not see the Uber at all.

I received a text message that the Uber left. There was no way to contact the Uber driver at all. I was not given an explanation. But I was charged.

I could not leave that Uber page until I provided a tip for the driver. Then I had to request another Uber to get to work and had to wait again For the second Uber driver. I was humiliated because I had to contact my employer and let them know what happened. I was late for work.

I discovered that I was not only for us to provide a tip to the driver but I was also charged for that transaction. And there was no way to communicate with your company or with the driver whatsoever. Then I had pre-requested an Uber for my ride home. I waited outside for over an hour.

In this case there was an opportunity to text a driver however the driver never replied to me. I was just given a message that the Uber driver was on his way. I let the Uber driver know that I was outside waiting and I didnt see him anywhere. And then I was waiting for him.

I was given no explanation. Finally I saw the phone number and I contacted the Uber driver after two or three attempts and contacting the other driver he explained in Spanish that he had some problem with his tire. End it would be at least another half an hour. I was forced to give him a tip and I would like that refunded please I had to stand outside for one hour in the cold and snow.

I had to inform my employer about what happened. And I had to inconvenient several people going in and out of the building were all on the lookout for this driver who never came. You need to improve your website I need to be able to communicate with the driver and with the company to believe that you were company is a reliable source. Please make sure that your refund all transactions To my account for yesterday, January 20th, 2022!

Including the tip so I needed to provide to the driver. I tried to contact you by the telephone numbers listed for your company the two telephone numbers for customer service and both of them indicate that you are no longer using those phone numbers.

So I see on my card that my card is already charged and I expect a full refund. Id like you to contact me and confirm that you have refunded my account info for any and all transactions to my account!!!

User's recommendation: You have to leave yourself time for your driver not to show up because you won’t be able to contact anybody or find out what the story is.

Uber Cons: Took payments, No contact over phone, Left in cold no driver.

Comments