Verified Reviewer

I ordered the Uber, the driver I had was named Rudolph and said he was 7 minutes away. I was waiting for almost 2 HOURS because he was going to other peoples houses and was sitting there for about 20 minutes at each house he went to, but never came to my house.

(and the app said he wasn't completing a nearby trip, so I don't know why he would go to other places except mine). I was over an hour late to work because of him. I kept on messaging him to please hurry up, and I got no response. Furthermore, I kept asking him to cancel the trip, so I can get another driver, but he still ignored me.

I kept calling him as well, but he kept declining my call. Then it was almost about 2 hours in when he finally responded and said he was having car trouble, which is a big lie. If he was really having car trouble, then he would have told me that or at least canceled the trip instead of having me wait.

But all he kept doing was ignoring me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DRIVER, HE WILL WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Location: San Antonio, Texas