I made it extra early to make sure I would be there at 10 she was supposed to be here by 10:31 and 10:35 and then it was saying she was .7 miles away and I had to be somewhere to get all my daughters Christmas presents for the Salvation Army and she just ruined it all for me because if I cant pick it up today at that time at 11 then I cant pick it up for all Im very pissed I want a manager to call me 586-400-**** every time I call your guys his callback line is talking some kind of crazy crap and you cant hear it and everywhere is broken up I will make sure I leave the whole bad review not only for her but for Uber because Lyft has never given me this problem please contact me immediately Called her multiple times and got pushed to voicemail and an answering machine the first time it rang a couple times then I tried to call the Uber and then I tried to call her phone and it went straight to voicemail Im not very happy this is a childs Christmas you guys are supposed to be responsible and she had to stop somewhere and she couldve canceled it now I cant do what I need to do I will explode us everywhere

User's recommendation: Use lyft.

Preferred solution: I’m unhappy because this is my daughter’s Christmas and I’m homeless money back 4the credit card then money to account as well think I should be compensated for all I lost cause she just took away every Christmas present .

Uber Cons: Poor communication and pickup execution, False advertisement, Very expensive, Everything no customer support for non account riders, Have to many pot heads driving.

Location: Saint Clair Shores, Michigan