I needed to take an uber 12/14/2020 due to my car being at the mechanic. I was texting Juan when he was a minute a way I'm in the front and I described my clothing he took forever and kept doing circles so I changed my location so he can come to me already.

I barely go in the car and there was immediate attitude. I ignored it and was talking in the car and all I said was can you believe I'm taking a *** uber and he went to his right hand side line on the curb and threatened to kick me out of his car. I augured the man I was not talking about him as a person that I'm saying I'm taking a *** uber because I havent taken one on forever due to me getting a car and this pandemic. He tried kicking me out his car several times and I said unless I get a refund I am not leaving the car for him to finish the ride I even had to hang up on the phone during to this.

He was rude the whole time the worse 10 minutes of my life I will not ever take uber again for him I rather take public transportation or Lyft etc. I have had uber for sometime and never experienced this horrible interaction. I screen shouted his information as well. He should not be an uber driving his demeanor so horrible and made me feel uncomfortable once I entered his car...

he was upset because I was texting him my description and where I was at if he was almost here kuz it said he was 1 minutes away for a while and I never saw him that was all. Thank you

User's recommendation: He is horrible avoid this man.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Credit Card.

Uber Pros: I just want my money back.

Uber Cons: Charged my credit card when it was not present.

Comments