Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 12, 2022

Opened more than 20 cases and asked to escalate to the management team, but no response to that, just got the exactly same email from different people

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2022

Your support never listen the customer and dont care of the customer complaints

Need your help. Please review my account and see how many cases opened for the issue and how Uber support the customer complaint.

My account was not previously associated with a different device and this is my first mobile number that I just got last week, I have no any Uber account before, need management team response to the escalation.

Do you have the managers to take care customer complaints?

Rose

/// Please enter your reply above this line. Replies below this line will not be received. \\\\\\

Uber Logo

| Support

NO RESPONSE NEEDED

My promo code didn't work

Friday, January 7, 2022 at 12:32:41 PM · UberX

Hi Rose,

We're sorry to hear this promotion did not successfully apply.

I reviewed the terms of this promotion and unfortunately, it is not eligible to be redeemed on the trip in question.

Reviewing your account, it appears that you are not eligible for this promotion.

This promotion is only available to riders who directly receive communication related to the promotion either in-app or over email.

I'm afraid I'm not able to retroactively apply this promotion to this trip.

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to gain insights from your feedback.

We hope to offer you a better experience on your next trip.

Sent by Mehak M. on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 2:47:46 PM

User's recommendation: Never use Uber, use Lyft instead.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Uber Cons: Uber is not an honest company, No customer service for help, No possible way to contact uber, False time of trip information, Big f1cking ripoff.

Location: New York, New York