Verified Reviewer

2.0

I did not ride with the Uber driver but this young lady was the most vile, hateful person I have ever encountered. We had just pulled into Seattle for a birthday party.

Our hotel room wasnt ready yet so we decided to wait in our car and people watch. This Uber and Lyft driver pulled up behind us. My husband thought she was waited for us to leave so she could pull up to our spot so he was trying to signal that to her. We had already paid for parking so we knew wed be there for a while.

I wanted to let her know that we werent moving so I politely got out and asked her to roll down her passenger side window. She rolled it down and started screaming at me. What the f#^% do you want old lady? Get the Fu$&;;;;;; out of my bubble you fu$&#%$ old hag!

I was mortified and speechless! My intention was to let her know that we would be parked there a while and I couldnt even get a word out. In my 58 years I have never been spoken to like that. This woman should never be allowed to drive people because clearly she has some anger issues.

I would like to post the picture I took of her black Chrysler van but I dont see the option. BRS8377 is her license plate.

User's recommendation: Don’t ever use this driver!

Preferred solution: I would like this person fired from Lyft and Uber before she attacks someone physically. .

Comments