Verified Reviewer

I went to Toyota dealership for the maintenance of my vehicle and asked for the ride home.

Uber was ordered on my behalf and I started receiving text on the ride status.

The Uber driver called me and asked where I am at. I explained that am outside by the service doors. That is where the service was requested for a pick-up, btw. The driver with Chinese accent started to irritate me with his attitude right away by repeatedly yelling, -"WHERE?"

I had to explain to the driver that I am at the service location of the dealership wandering why is it not obvious.

When I asked the driver where he is at and what car he is driving I received no response for a brief moment and then hang up. The driver rushed in front of me from nowhere, scared the *** out of me, while I did not even have a chance to see any Uber signs on the car.

When I approached the driver, I asked if this was Uber. The driver was not even looking at me, but arrogantly pointing to the windshield, making me look stupid for not acknowledging the Uber service in prior. I did not feel comfortable to be in the same car with this lowlife driver, and I asked if he will continue to show me his attitude. For this I received another portion of senseless yelling and I decided not to be a hostage of the china-type of disrespectful service. I have been to China and very familiar with their lifestyle of treating people like dogs.

It doesn't mean that all Chinese people are that way, but this driver did not deserve to work in a civilized area on this planet. His place is with dogs, not humans.

Uber, didn't care at all when I called to report this incident, they replied to me saying that this was not a service related to my account. Of course, as I explained, it was the service requested on my behalf by Toyota, but it didn't matter because I had all credentials of the driver posted on my phone and communicated it to the Uber customer service rep. Nevertheless, Uber is garbage in this case. I didn't take any other chances that day and waited for my car to get serviced, so I can drive home at my own convenience.

Thanks, Uber, but I don't have any desire for Uber service anymore. It's getting very bad, since I have never seen Chinese attitude at such disgusting level of communication before in this country. And this is NOT china.

User's recommendation: Enjoy all chances not using Uber.

Preferred solution: Not using uber.

Uber Pros: Non.

Uber Cons: Chinese lowlife drivers.

Comments