Verified Reviewer

I was at Newark Airport, and asked for a service to Westchester, after doing my request, I received a call from the driver, Mr. Davindra with a Ford Explorer, plate: S87JVX, asking me where was I going, after I told him where I was going (cost of 196UD) he canceled the request.

As I was upset, I went for the taxis services (yellow cab) and took, which actually costed less 44UD, with all included.

But the worst, was when I received a message from UBER, stating that my ride was canceled, because I was not wearing mask

How is it possible for the driver make such statement, if we never met? And UBER management, take that as the true, not even investigate the hat was the problem, not even looking at my history as a UBER user!!!

The driver make such statement, and I am the bad guy.

Terrible Driver

Terrible management from UBER

Terrible SERVICE in general!

And the yellow cab was 25% less expensive!!!

Take note about UBER, check with yellow cabs before you are ripped off, and treated by a company that calls you LIER.

For me UBER has gone!!

User's recommendation: Compare UBER prices with cab prices, they are taking advantage.

Uber Pros: Easy to use app.

Uber Cons: Rip off over charged misleading, Check your fare.

Comments