Verified Reviewer

2.3

I was picked up todat at 2:16 at the hospital after a cancer treatment. The woman was rude and insulting to me.

I could not open the door and there were no steps on the van to get into the car. jI asked for help and she just sat there. I asked her to turn off the radio she refused but said she would turn it down. I asked her to turn off the air and open the wiindows she said it was too hot I had to ask her 3 0r 4 times .

I asked her tto please quit tapping her nails and she asked me what was wrong with her nails. The worst driver ever and reckless driving while looking at a video on her cell phone. I couldnt open the door upon arrivel but she diidnt help me. I had to crawl on the floor to sit on the floor to get out of the car.

I am 83 years old and embarassed plus dirty from crawling on the floor. I had difficult opening the door because it was impossible and I was wearing a bandage from my IV> Check my record I am a constant Uber rider and have spent a lot of money and usually had excellent driverrs. I should hav e taken a video of the video she was watching on her cell phone. jI hav e never been spoken to like this and I really want someone to call me if you expect me to contiue riding with you.

I am mortified and furious. You should fire this women she giv es you a bad reputation.

User's recommendation: If the driver is insulting or unsafe get out and take Lyft.

Preferred solution: Apology , refund and free rides for a month fires this worthless rude insulting driver.

Uber Cons: Rude driveer.

Location: Hallandale Beach, Florida

Comments

Not to mention if you stayed in the car, you are not entitled to a full refund. Honestly, like I said, take public transit, or walk if you cannot afford Uber.

If your life were really in danger, or you felt, you would have asked her to drop you off at the nearest store or restaurant.

Looks like you are trying to get free rides and do not care if someone gets fired to get your free rides. You are disgusting.

You are NOT entitled to free rides for a month. If you cannot afford an Uber, walk or take public transit. The only thing that needs to happen is for someone to use the belt straight to your rude face.

She should just have kicked you out of the car. You have too many complaints.

You are disgusting for wanting someone fired. You may be 83, but you behaved like a two year old.

"take Lyft." Lyft and Uber ARE NOT medical transports. It isn't their job to help you in, out, or to open a window and treat you like a queen.

You chose the cheapest way to get around If you're as nasty as you were in the Uber, expect a Lyft driver to mirror and return your terrible attitude. I'm guessing you've been nasty for decades and don't know how to handle it when someone has decided to not take it anymore.

@PissedConsumer2166221

No the cheapest way would be public transit, lol. The fact that she is asking for free rides for a month shows that she cannot afford to use Uber or Lyft.

I am sure she would be treated the same way if she took Lyft. Or she can always walk to the hospital and her home.

Uber Reviews