Verified Reviewer

I was waiting on an Uber pickup. Never revived a notification from app or call/text from Uber driver stating that they were here.

By the time my app said 1 minute I decided to walk down thinking that my Uber would be here within a minute or two being generous. Then I waited outside, I walked down 4 flights of steps and went to 2 different parking lots after the driver had contacted me (6 minutes later) and said he would pick me up there. Then I never saw an Uber in either of the pickup spots he had told me. Next I proceeded to look at my trips and saw that my ride was canceled and charged 18.92 to my account (which he never told me he would cancel) Then I proceeded to Call an Uber driver after I had texted him what was going on, and then he said I'll be right there.

Waited 15 more minutes in the cold with the wind freezing my body until it was unbearable and the Uber driver(both of them) never showed up. So then I had to go through hoops and circles just to notify Uber that one (maybe many) of their drivers act like this on a regular basis and if that is the case I don't want to ever support or help this company. Especially when it shows negligence like this. This is very unprofessional and unacceptable.

I am willing to put this message out through every social influencer I know!

I hope you understand the negative/unprofessional services that you provide and, fix this within the future. Sincerely, Matthew Mace

Uber Pros: Quick service.

Comments