Verified Reviewer

I have a pending cahrge on my account from Uber in the amount of $8.05. This is after you tried to charge me over $10.

for a driver that never showed up and you sent a rude driver in ghis place without notice and expected my elderly mother to get in the car with the aggressive driver. When she refused because we were not expecting him, you charged me for canceling. Again I did not have informationfor a replacement driver until after you charged me. Now I have a different charge for God knows what.

Your service on Fridat Oct.

7, 2021 was terrible all around, from your systmem not accepting my card number until I scanned it, to the frist driver on the go trip never showing to the agressive mystery driving on the return trip being rude and aggressive to my mother! If this is not resloved I will take further action including, BBB, consumer affairs and the Attorney General's office.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Uber on the weekends! They suck!

Location: Torrington, Connecticut