Verified Reviewer

2.7

My Fiance has been working for Uber for over Five years. She started having problems with her Uber App like someone was having access to her App making Dummy Trips on her Account and I think claiming to be paid !!

My Fiancé reported this issue to the Uber officials but nothing was done to stop this.

It escalated where these people continued with the Dummy operations. This is plainly the responsibility of Uber to protect their own Apps. My fiancé has no knowledge of how these functions are set up.

Now they have put a hold on my fiancé's account. She cannot take out the money she has worked for day and night.

She cannot cash out her money. When a company is hacked who is responsible, the employee or the company ?

It is the company. Uber do things right

User's recommendation: To be vigilant with account for Drivers. You will be wrongly accused for something like this out of your scope of operations.

Uber Pros: Uber has a wide platform to improve relations drivers.

Uber Cons: Unfair treatment of drivers.

Comments