Verified Reviewer

1.5

I requested a ride from Uber (ONE RIDE!!) on 10/13/20 and paid my $8.02 to go less than a mile and back. Now I was happy to do this, as I was drinking, and I do not drink and drive.

The fee was charged to my phone, per the information that was required to plug in in order for me to ride. I thought that was it.

Seven days later, I get a charge for $24.99 for "Uber Pass" that I did not ask for, and I do not need! I tried to find a contact number to cancel, but there is NO WAY TO TALK TO A REAL PERSON. I did my best to cancel this "Uber Pass" thing, but now they tell me I cannot cancel without paying the charges that I have disputed with my Citicard.

(Thank the Lord for Citi) What a bunch of Crap. I have now had to get a new credit card just to get these swindlers out of my life.

Bad form Uber!!

User's recommendation: Be very careful what you sign on for when you set up for a ride. Know that there is Zero way to actually speak to a customer service rep!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Uber Pros: On time reliable.

Uber Cons: None other than my complaint, Rip off over charged misleading.

Comments