Verified Reviewer

DEAR UBER PARTNERS I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR AND AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE, A FEW DAYS AGO I SUPPLIED A COPY OF MY VEHICLE RENEWAL DOCUMENT THEN I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE IN FLORIDA WHERE I SPOKE WITH CARLOS BARBOSA AND ANGELICA.both employees explain that the original document that gives engines and vehicles takes 6 to 8 weeks but that with the document you send them they can verify the stock of any car in the state of Arizona both people refused to do their jobs of verifying the document something that only takes five minutes. I am sure you know how in some states it is working and that there is a problem in the delivery of documents.

but this does not prevent documents supplied for approval from being verified when all the information on how to verify said document appears in the minimum document. we have to work together for each associate who does not work and jenere money that sicnifies that uber loses money and that is not business for anyone.my name Pedro Santoya cell 850716****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona