I have been an Uber driver for more than two years recently July 13th 2021 uber conducted an annual background check I have received an email through the company that Uber does background checks through and it clearly says that I have passed all of the necessary steps and when I call Uber they are giving me the run-around and this is my main source of income how I pay my rent light gas and bills it is unfair that they can just take you offline and then give you a hard time getting back online.

They say they are short in drivers and the reason is because they are not letting good drivers online and using this covid as an excuse to keep the surge charge prices going up so uber company can make money.. I personally know someone with a DWI who is driving for Uber right now and I have nothing on my background check and they're giving me the hardest time after I done drove for them for more than two years and through covid from passengers

User's recommendation: If for Uber make sure you have a back-up plan because they can just stop your income at any time they want because you are considered an independent contractor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments