Verified Reviewer

I noticed today that on April 10, 2021 Uber placed a charge of $24.99 on my credit card for something called UBER PASS. As I had never heard of UBER PASS and certainly had not signed up for it, I got online to investigate and to talk to an Uber Customer Service Rep about getting this charge removed.

I spent the next very frustrating two hours trying to find a phone number to call Customer Support at Uber...... Anyone!

As I'm sure you're aware, getting someone to talk to if you're just an Uber customer trying to get a bogus charge removed is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE!! So I then called the credit card company to try and get a phone number they use for help from Uber and they gave me the 800-592-**** number which, of course, is completely uesless! They also pointed out to me that Uber had started collecting this BOGUS UBER PASS CHARGE of $24.99 on February 10, 2021 and must have set it to renew automatically as it had appeared again on March 10 and now April 10.

So out of the blue, Uber not only puts a bogus charge on my credit card but also sets it to automatically bogus charge me again every month!

And I don't even know this is going on or what I'm being charged for!! The only reason I didn't notice the charge on the February or March statements was because those two credit card statements had zero balances due (this was because of other fraudulent charges whcih had just been removed).

Please respond to me via phone or email to let me know that the Bogus Charges for UBER PASS will no longer appear on my credit card and that $74.97 will be refunded to me as soon as possible.

Thanks!