Verified Buyer

Yes! My Uber driver canceled my uber ride after calling me saying I took him to the wrong address.

Though I set the correct address just as I did so last time I reserved my uber ride. Anyway, I was actually ready for my ride. What he reported is incorrect! I also paid for my uber ride, AND a cancelation fee of $29, PLUS I had to order another uber ride; including paying for my other uber ride AND being late after my first uber driver Moises (Male) told me he was on his way.

Than cancels on me because he realized right when he arrived to my destination. As I saw where Moises (Uber Driver) where he was located on the Uber App Map.

Anyway he made me wait, be late to work, made me pay a cancelation fee; though what he reported is incorrect, AND still got paid for that ride I reserved! Please fix this situation, Thank You!

User's recommendation: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!