Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 19, 2021

Receiving incorrect codes to verify my account. Hassle. Phone charges become excessive not only costing me phone charges but the charges for the rides. Almost not worth it.

Food delivery sometimes doubles the price (only once or twice).

Drivers were courteous for the most part and helpful and accommodating.

Annoyed at the above and the fact that for some reason Im being shuffled around to rate all these companies with no pay, with much physical and financial abuse with no home, children or vehicle or means to support myself. I just keep working for the man whoever the *** that is!!!! Im tired of it. If you want to know about a company decide for yourself. Somebodys gotta be profiting from my original business idea and you guys need to learn to come up with your own ideas and do your own work because Im sick of you. Why not just leave my crap alone?

User's recommendation: Stay out of people’s private lives even if they try to bring you into it or ask. Chances are, they’re seeking attention, a one upmanship, or denying responsibility for who they are and hoping you’ll defend them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Mobile Application.

Uber Pros: Safety, Convenience of uber, Good clean rides.

Uber Cons: Expensive, Priceyy, Dobled the price of the food.

Comments