Verified Reviewer

3.3

Hi Team,

I am using uber for the past 5 years and above. I never faced this kind of arrogant Driver in my life time.

Actually I booked a cab for my parents from Kollattur to ullagaram. The subject car number driver called me and asked where to go, card or cash, how much money the uber charging. I told everything. Suddenly he said that he want etc Rs50 as the diesel cost was too high.

And I told him already uber is charging around Rs357 and I am also facing the same issues of increase in all prices. Hence I told I can afford 20 as etc. But still he is telling if you give RS 50 as etc he will come or else he will cancel the cab. I told him if you threatened me like this i will complaint you in uber.

He told if I have guts complaint on me. So that driver doesn't have politeness on his speech and also blackmailing me that to give additional Rs50.

So please take necessary action on him and also refund an amount of Rs 25 charged for the cancellation. His vehicle number was in the subject mail.

Preferred solution: Apology.