Verified Reviewer

1.3

Your company just stole from my checking account. I had a major problem with an order, twice, and spent hours on the phone with customer service yesterday, being assured I would be refunded in full.

Today, Uber put two new charges on my bank account. One For $5.96 and one for $5.75. I never ordered today, and never have ordered anything with those amounts. That's theft.

You had no authorization or approval from me, nor did I place an order today, for you to help yourself to my bank account. All the number listed for your corporate office are no good. The only number to reach anyone is front line employees that speak garbled english and a supervisor will never come on the line. You have vendors that take orders, and don't start making the food until after the delivery driver shows up, but they charge your card and then hours later you find out the restaurant closed before the delivery driver could get there and never had any intention of making your food -- but they charge your card!

To sum it up, you've stolen from me, you don't list any valid corporate numbers nor do the employees have a corporate number to give others. I'm filing with the Attorney General and calling my bank NOW to report theft by your company.

User's recommendation: Don't use Uber eats - they will steal from you.

Preferred solution: I would like to see them charged with theft and shut down..

Comments

#2197991

Why are you so hung up on this “they charged my card”? That’s how it works. If you don’t like it go elsewhere.

#2197882

Stupid woman. If they stole from me I would only want the people who are responsible for the theft to be charged and lose their jobs.

I would not want the whole company shut down. You wound like a psychopath.

#2197380

You sound like an idiot. Stop being stupid.

Your account/card has been compromised. Call your bank and get your money back. Assuming this isn't a recurring theme with you.

I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to figure out. Fool...

#2197428
@PissedConsumer2197380

No, my card wasn't compromised. I spoke with the bank manager.

Uber keeps adding on charges.

I'm 56, I used to work for a fortune 500 finance company. They broke the law, but continue to be ignorant without facts just because your imagination tells you differently.

#2197436
@Julie H Hil

This means that someone who worked for the same company did something dishonest. IF this is so your whole company should have been shut down.

You have no right poking fun of their imagination when you want a whole company shut down due to one bad person, What if your company shut down because one of the employees broke the law. You way of thinking is stupid, childish and selfish.

#2197705
@Lyda Nfl

If a company is stealing from the accounts of people, days after the order was placed, they should be shut down. Is there a reason you're okay with a company that steals from others?

Would you be okay with them dipping into your money when you didn't place an order then refusing to give it back? If you want to suck the balls of thieves, do it, don't expect everyone else to coddle them.

#2197868
@Julie H Hil

The whole company should not be shut down. You need to grow up.

#2197877
@Lyda Nfl

Let them steal from you then.

Uber Reviews