Verified Reviewer

2.2

Respected sir,

I booked an uber on Nov 6th 2021 from dwarka mor metro station, Delhi to Delhi Cantt. Railway station.

When I booked the cab, and got the driver details, "Sumit Kumar Singh". I called him and he told me that it will took him 30 minutes to reach my destination as he is with another customer.

Firstly, I don't have 30 minutes to wait for the cab as I have a train to catch and most importantly, if the driver was busy with another customer and if it took him this long to reach him to my destination, he wasn't supposed to accept my request.

I, then asked him to cancel my request so that I can book another cab ( I didn't cancelled because it was shown on the screen that I will be charged by 20 rs. Fine on my next ride if i cancelled).

He listened and then cut my call in the middle of conversation.After that I called him 8 times from normal call and 2 times from uber free call. He keep cutting my calls and didn't even picked once.

I can even submit the screenshot for my call. I was with my daughter along with heavy luggages but the driver didn't show up. I eventually took an auto after all that frustration. I did not expect such kind of behaviour from such renowned company.

I demand strict actions against the same. Kindly look into the matter.

User's recommendation: No recommendation.

Preferred solution: Apology.