Verified Reviewer

I lost my cell phone inside the Uber Brazil vehicle on a trip on February 21st. Follows image.

After just 3 minutes of my disembarkation I called my number via my wife's cell phone. The phone rang 3 or 4 times and then hung up completely. When contacting the driver, he said he did not hear or see his cell phone. He also says that he continued to work and that possibly other people would have taken it.

I asked to see the travel history after my disembarkation to find out if I was telling the truth. He showed a totally different background than the other drivers I talked to. I asked Uber Brasil for this history and so far I have had no answer about it. I don't know if the driver is telling the truth because I need to know about it.

I already registered the case with the police.

I keep trying to get that information. If other people have not boarded the vehicle, the driver would be lying and Uber Brazil would be covering this attitude in order not to be responsible for what happened.

Preferred solution: I would like to know whether or not there was a trip after mine and at what time it happened..

Location: Rua Visconde de Santa Isabel, 420, 20560-121, Rio de Janeiro