Verified Reviewer

On the night of February 21, 2021 at 22: 24hs I took the Uber from Evandro Antonio, Chevrolet Prisma brand car, LTG1943 plate

at Rua Santo Isaac, 55 in Irajá and arrived at the address of my residence at Rua Cabuçu 175 in Lins de Vasconcelos at 10:47 pm.

A few seconds after getting out of the car and entering my gate I noticed that my cell phone had stayed in the car but the driver was already gone.

I entered the house running and in just 3 minutes I made the first call to my number +55 21 9****-*037 through my wife's cell phone +55 21 9****-*056 (according to the attached print).

That is, the driver finished the race at 22:47 and I called at 22:50. The cell phone rang a few times but soon after it was showing signs of turning off.

I contacted Uber Brazil and performed the procedures indicated in these cases of loss or theft.

Uber Brasil put me in contact with the driver and he reported that a family of 4 people had entered shortly after my disembarkation and that the embarkation and disembarkation of these people would have occurred near my address.

However, this information could not be proven because the driver claims that Uber Brazil is not providing concise information regarding this specific trip.

I would like urgent action!

I wonder if there really was this race or what really happened.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uber Pros: Convenirnt.

Uber Cons: No phone number to call.

Comments