Verified Reviewer

Hello,

On 7/17/21at 1PM I scheduled a pick up for 11:30 PM for a 25 minute ride home for $35.70. Myself and my friend were picked up at 11:45PM.

Once we about 4 minutes into the ride, off the major roads & not the best area of the city of Chicago, the Uber driver request we go to her house to use the bathroom. I advised I was not comfortable with going off the route and to her house. She then started calling rude. I again told her I was not comfortable, we were just at on a major street she could have used the bathroom.

She said she was heading to her house and dropped us off on the side of the road at 11:51PM. Then reported I was not wearing my mask, which we both were wearing our mask.

We then waited on the side of the road until 12:40AM to get an uber that was $90, I was charged $80.

That uber driver was wonderful and tryin to help me report the previous employee.

I am requesting the refund for the $80, since I should have never had to take it since I scheduled an uber 10 hours before pick up. Also, want to report her for safety and lying about the facemask.

I would like to be reach at 773-706-**** to discuss this situation.

Molly Leonard

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Chicago, Illinois