Verified Reviewer

Lady was not wearing mask, driving with one hand and driving looking at gps map on phone in other, questioned her about safety issues and choice of route became irate , told me she needed to follow route on phone because she did not know the way. She strongly told me 5 times when was free to verbally give route snd each time I told her go ahead snd follow her gouge.

She kept repeating her self and woulda respond for second time, third time, Goethe fourth and Ive repeated myself for the fifth time . She then slammed on her brakes on the highest interstate turn ramp got on very thin shoulder and told me get out and I told her no that it was completely unsafe snd would get killed, then she tried to dump me in a vacant desolate parking lot and I said no, that was calling the police she then dropped me off where she said where their would be some tits and *** and dropped off at OTs gentlemens bar screamed it was her car and to get out then she stopped got out of car in front police officer and security guard in front of club snd said I would not get out of car, I told them it was a lie and Im trying to get away from her she got in car and started peeling out before I could completely get out of car snd phone flew out my hand as I was trying to call 911. This can be verified from the police and security guards on duty. Need my phone and refund and her removed from ever driving one again.

She was the most rude self righteous self entitled person I have met whether black, brown yellow,red or white she is unfit to be a driver. Oh, about driving while holding phone in one hand while driving with only one hand at 65 mph, she told me she did not have a holder and when I suggested to prop it in the console or place in front passenger seat, that was when she started to get really upset , raising her voice thats was her car, not mine ,and thats the way she drives, bobbing her head and weave, wagging her fingers with the super fake fingernails and garish nail color polish and designs.

User's recommendation: Stay away if you value your life.

Uber Cons: Driver was very rude.

Location: 121 Interpark Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78216