Verified Reviewer

To whom it may concern!

Madam/ Mr

With due respect , actually my name is ziaullah originally from Afghanistan, and have been living in France since 2016 as refugee, for my carrier and daily work I have started working with UBER EATS as a delivery man, and have work approximately two year with excellent service, and was enjoying my work/ income.

After a while my UBER account was block defiantly by the administration, which is indicated the due to fraud it was blocked, in fact I have never did and illegal activity or fraud against UBER rules and regulation and still now I did not understand the reason of blocking my account.

To reopen my account I have sent many messages and mails to UBER administration in Paris France to let me know the reason of blocking account or to reopen my account but they did not give my any positive response yet, which I think it will be unfair.

I believe that may be I have did something wrong mistakenly, which will be against UBER law, I hope to review and study my account, and give me a chance to work, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, If you have any concern let me know.

First name: Ahmadzai

Last name: Ziaullah

E-mail address: ziaullahahmdzai431@***.com

Mobile : 0033 6********

Address: 29 Rue antoine demusois 95190 Goussainville France

User's recommendation: Hello ! I hope to have a positive response as soon as possible, Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Account.

Preferred solution: I am delivery man, I want to be reactivated my UBER EATS Account.

Comments