Good Evening Everyone,

I am writing this evening because I called customer service on 11/10/21 and spoke to a representative by the name of Ernesto. Ernesto assured me that I qualified for a Uber guarantee bonus of $1950.

I called this evening to check on my status and find out why I was unable to see my progress. I spoke to a representative by the name of John or at least thats what he told me. He stated that he saw my phone call from 11/10/21 and would send it over to be reviewed, so the agent could be reprimanded, but stated there was nothing that he could do and that I was basically not getting anything.

This is unfair treatment and the guarantee that was promised should be honored. I did not ask to be lied to by Ernesto, also I have been out here working my tail off to make sure that I would get my bonus.

I asked for a supervisor and was told that no one was available to assist me and then ended the call abruptly.

We are currently in the middle of a pandemic and to take advantage of your Workers is simply insane.

I have bills to pay and we are in the middle of a holiday season and my family and I was counting on this money. I will be unable to pay my rent & car payment as a result of this lie and I worked hard to try to obtain a bonus that was false and someone needs to honor it, especially since the call is recorded.

I will continue to reach out to a representative from Uber until I get someone who cares, but I am also going to reach out to various news outlets and social media to make them aware of Ubers unfair practices and the impact that it has and will have on my familys well being.

I hope to hear back about this matter.

Monetary Loss: $1950.

Preferred solution: I want what I was promised and it should be doubled for my pain & suffering and aggravation. I have incurred lates fees and other penalties and they should absorb all of them..

Uber Pros: Impossible to speak to someone when there is a problem.

Uber Cons: You cannot talk to any one in person.

Location: New Castle, Delaware