Verified Reviewer

We were in an accident with a 18 wheeler truck at a traffic light just before farmers Boulevard and Merrick Boulevard. The truck driver may or may not have seen us but we were at a standstill the light had just turned green and the truck driver tried to go around another vehicle meanwhile crashes into the Uber that I am sitting in.

The driver of my Uber was unable to move his vehicle due to damages. The police were called and came to the scene but werent able to assist. They informed the other driver that they would have to handle it amongst themselves and report to insurance. I was left outside at the scene of the accident in the rain and snow not able to continue to my destination because Uber had already charged me $56 for a ride that was not complete.

I was forced to take public transportation due to insufficient funds left in my account and Uber did not return my money. I am highly upset!!!!

Location: Queens, New York

Comments

You should at least pay for the millage that you went.

Uber Reviews