Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How can I be refunded for Uber rides and Uber eats that was not requested by me .

Catherine U Zxo

I did not use Uber ride or Uber eats For the month of September, October, November and only Uber ride twice in December . I was charged on my Visa for over 100 transactions.

The same thing in months before that. My bank told me to call you. I can’t wait to be on hold for another couple of hours. I could not take care of this before because I was indisposed with anxiety disorder since August.

You can go back years and see I have maybe 50 rides and I eats. I removed my Visa card as form of payment. This is more than disturbing.

Please let me know the outcome of this fraudulent situation. Catherine Udvarhelyi 514-267-****

Advertisements

All auto drivers not accepting the rate given by you

Madhu K Gvt

On 31 St morning I booked autos from Egmore stn but all drivers connected to me asked how much rates & didn't pick me..Later some time they came to me & bargained with without showing they are Uber person.Your rate showed me Rs.130.But they bargained with me for Rs 200 & picked me..This drama took one hour & I was ashamed to wait for one hour...

View

Can you refund my money thstbisnonnonoinenfirls car back into mt scc

My gift card loaded to my wrong are as where I can't use it I need my money placed either into my bank ACC or on here

1 answer
Never you the uber I need my money back need my money back never use the uber need my money right now please thank you

Forgot something in uber

Abhishek C Lcg

I forgot my Some important thing in uber when I was traveling and driving is refusing to give my thing. He has also block my phone number.

Uber driver number is 70171 9****. I want my important thing back

Y I need to pay fine?.

Nagesh C Pep

I have booked a cab at 10.56 on Sunday that is 26.12.2021. And driver called me and said it's not possible to pickup and he cancelled the trip.

After 11.36 another driver called me and said am in pickup point. By that time I took another local cab and left from there because it's bit urgent. But now you people asking for 82 rs fine. If it's my mistake I should pay.

If it's your mistake why should I pay. Because of you people I have loss around 400rs.

View

How can i change my billing info

Luz A Tml

There’s no complaints!!!!!!! I just need to change my billing debit card number please contact me thank you

Does Uber go to Jacksonville Arkansas

Joyce O Ksn

Does Uber driver go out to 921 South Highway 161 1st Street Jacksonville Arkansas? I need a Uber driver to come out to 921 Highway 161 1st Street does anyone do any type of pickups there?

for extra payment

nitesh R Uuf

if i book uber for the next state travel so the tax and toll charges including in the uber charge either charged to me extra

Wrong fare charges paid

Pan s Azp

Terminal 2 arrival to jai vihar part 1 fare Rs. 676 show start to route.

But ending route paid by Rs. 1922 paid show too display but wrong fare.

View

I paid cash for my ride and was also charged on credit card.

Etta Z Lxc

I paid cash for my ride on Saturday Dec 18, 2021. I was charged on my credit card. Please remove charges.

My id is not log in

Mohd Y Fsd

Sir my new uber driver I'd is not logi in pls check it and solve my problem I hope you can solve this problem

View

How can I get my refund ?

Samanta N

I got charged £80 for professional cleaning but in my opinion that's way too much and I want a refund.

Quiero pagar en cash

Kelly C Rus

pero no me deja síganme si está disponible porque no tengo, pero necesito el viaje por favor gracias

How much does Uber cost

Reginald E Drn

Nothing just asking how much it cost Need to make my doctor's appointment because I have a heart condition

View

I am trying to book a ride but it's showing unfinished payment

Sajid K Uoe

I'm trying to refund my payment for my unfinished payment but not responding anything plz fixed my problem plz reply...

uber driver background check

guy r Zse

a guy called me from uber today and said i needed background check and as he was walking me through this i was disconnected. i cannot contact uber to complete this because they do not send my reset password to my email address and i do not get an SMS from them. please have them contact me at 920 655 ****

Background check

Michael A Uvv

I don’t think it’s Fair to judge me for one record on my history there are multiple child Molesters out there making Money and that’s a million times Worst besides I’m delivering food not kids I can see if I was trying to woke at a day care but I’m so if I get denied I don’t see why

View

Phone left in driv really vehicle

Donna D Zag

My phone was left in vehicle. Can’t get drivers name since information was on phone.

Using my sons phone. His phone number is 864-508-****

View

Today Itravel by HR38W5031and take double fare.

Ramsevak S

Today travel by HR38W5031 and fare Rs.530 cash received by driver and also same payment deducted from my patyam automatic to uber. This is chiting by uber. Please.refund to my patyam payment.

Half my money back

Shunate P

I went to wendys and they close early than 1 at 12 cuz high school kids I need at least half my my money bk

Questions 458