Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

I can’t login to my account/app

Matthias D

Help logging into my account/app and I would like help please to be able to get rides again and stuff like that????

Advertisements

How can I get my account cancelled?

Linda D W Ona

I have tried to cancel my account on various occasions and have been unsuccessful. I want my account cancelled. I do not need Uber services.

View

How can I get my money back?

Elnaz Y

Hello I can little speak English Last nigh get Uber But he don’t see me and he canceled But you 51.15$ charge me Why??? Please answer me Thank you

View

how can i gate my money because i didn't use uber

omer a Cps

how can i get my money back because i didn't use uber because the driver didn't come but i paid with gift card

View

HOW DO I OBTAIN AN EMPLOYEE JOB VERIFICATION?

tanvee k

I want to verify former employment, can i talk to someone who can help me with that please? HR contact or email?

an online website maybe?

anything that will help me obtain a verification. thanks and regards.

View

How much is the fare to get to the sports arena in San Diego there and back

Brooklyn S Oes

I would like to know the fare rate coming from Compton to San Diego to the sports arena in San Diego the Pechanga

View

My account has been hacked what do I do

Eddie A Bqe

My account was hacked what do I do? I need help immediately can someone let me know what I have to do

somebody hacked my account

shashi c Vlp

i am worry about somebody hacked my account i don't know what i do please lock my account my name is shashi chaudhary my

Over charged

Nina M Bul

I took an Uber yesterday and I was supposed to pay $20 but the driver missed the exit and had to drive much more because of his fault. I need the extra money you are changing me back.

View

Do you have the corporate cab services?

T V Baba G

Hi there, We are the company with 80 employees and looking for employee daily pickup/drop services (looking for your corporate plan). Please email us the detailed brochure or contact directly to the phone number given to discuss more on the same Thanks, Ganesh

View

I have a scheduled a ride with uber intercity but i have not yet go the driver details

Savita C Dmr

Driver details still not available for the ride scheduled at next 30 mins How much time before do we get the driver details

Can I do Uber driver with my leasing car

Wai L Sbq

I want to do Uber black driver with My leasing car? And how can I apply , also so I get any Benefit form all of our company

View

How do I pay in cash? Pay in cash.plse explain that to me in further details?

Rachel R Wsk

Wondering what u do to pay in cash? You need a gift card or something.im trying to get somewhere they close at 11pm.i got time but I'm broom browsing other transportation to?

View

Can I get a discount for my disability?

Abby K Dup

Hello, I don’t drive because of my disability. I know that there are services for people at discounted rates, but I was wondering a) how to get them and b) do I need to have a wheelchair/walker to qualify or can I just tell the driver I have a disability?

View

Does Uber have insurance for when I’m on the clock driving for them?

Francis G Gdy

If I have full insurance coverage does Uber give insurance while on the clock working for them? Please clarify how insurance coverage works while driving for Uber company. Thank you

Is Lexus Considered luxury

Azieb G

I am buy a car and I want know if Lexus considered a luxury. I want to know before I buy it. Thank you

View

When can I get my refund money?

Ramesh Chandra S

I have booked Uber ,and that not come, Again I booked another vehicle ,and charged me previous and current amount at a time,Rs 571. First I have paid by ptm but it has not happened that time.it was shown pending.I paid the driver by cash , After some time the ptm payment has successfully, So I paid by cash and through ptm for the booking . How can I get the refund of the money?

View

How can i get my money back after cancellation of trip

Vishnu C Jcm

I made a trip but driver did not find me and he cancel the trip and i did not gey mu 46.08 dollars back in my card.

how can i get my refund

massiel r

i was charged 150.00 dollars, on 9/27 ,that i did NOT maje wanna know why i was charged this amount ?!

How could I become a Uber driver

Xochil O

Hello I just want to know how could I become an Uber driver I want to start working with you guys. Or Lyft I could Do either one of them . Thank you

Questions 392