Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Why did you steal my money? Tell me the reason. 99.99

Abdul majid S

Why did you steal my money? Tell me the reason. 99.99 date 01/21/22 thank you majid samadi I need no

Advertisements

I'm already paid ride trip but show in app payment pending why

Sachidanand

Your uber driver are frod.driver name sunder Kumar moter bike texi number 6322 TVS sports. Please clear my dues payment.

View

How do I update my credit card information?

Robert A Dzp

I have been unable to use Uber since my credit card number changed. 777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****777777****

deliver from Toronto Ontario to Woodville, Ontario

Betty M Uvs

Hi, I need to deliver a deceased dog from Toronto to Woodville, Ontario. We will safety packed the dog.

Please let me know if you would take this order. Thank you.

I want a driver job

Vipin S Jnb

मझ एक डरइवर क नकर क जररत ह,मर पस hmv लइसस थ ज क 5 सल पहल lmv करव लय,25 सल पहल क बज भ ह ,25 सल क अनभव ह

View

Necesito que me devuelvan mi dinero que me acaban de sacar yo no uso uber. Me han sacado varias veces de mi cuenta de banco

Ana C Vah

Necesito que me devuelvan mi dinero yo no uso uber. Me han sacado varias veces de mi cuenta de banco y he tenido que cambiar mi tarjeta. Estoy cansada que me saquen dinero.

View

Why can’t I use the app with any of my cards

Charlene S Rne

It keep getting a error message It’s happened in the past and it was fix quickly But not this time I haven’t been able to order for weeks

View

How can I get back my goods

Hossain M Jsu

Dear Customer service provider Yesterday evening I have hired a Uber Taxi from Aparna kanopy Tulip , Gundlapanchampalli to Husain Sagar at 5:10pm. When I dropped I forgot to take my white polythene bag, In my bag I had my power bank one Chips , water bottle and sanitizer .

That driver did not call me back.

Please help me to collect those thins from driver. His name was Jangam Kumar

View

How can I get my refund after I canceled my plan with Uber it charges me 99 dollars

Angelique M Svj

I canceled my plan for 99 dollars with Uber and it still came off my card! Is there anyway I can get a refund !

Gift card wasn’t applied

Jeff R Lru

Hello.. for my trip on 1/7/22 I applied a gift card and the app said it was accepted but when I checked my receipt and credit card statement my credit card was charged the full amount and the gift card was apparently not applied.

Please help. Thank you

View

How can i get in contact with uber?

Maryam M Lpe

I try to find Email address, or call to few numbers to talk to someone but only go to answering machine and I'm not able to talk to anyone.

View

Can I use uber driver aap for part time job ?

Manoj Kumar B Ako

My name is Manoj Kumar Biswas. my question is Can I use uber driver aap for part time job ? I have won bike.

View

How to get invoice receipts for previous rides?

Aakanksha N

Can you please mail my invoice receipts for last two uber trips please? Mail ID: aakanksha.n218@***.com

View

How can cancel show pay amount

Rajesh S Jwe

How can cancel show pay amount which amount show this amount after show trip cancel by driver. Please inbto this matter and short out as soon as possible

Car accepting

Mohammed A Cst

Hello I want to buy a camry 2007 so just I want to make sure if uber accept like this year to work with you guys Thank you Mohammed Alsaad

View

If someone is in another state can I order an uber for them

Jose C Gpd

The person who I’m talking about is in another state and needs a ride to the airport. So if I could pay for their ride it could be useful

How do I use my Uber cash

Veronica C Eno

I don’t know how to use my Uber cash and I have a plane to catch at 1246pm and I need to there by 1100 o clock

View

My que. Is driver not pick the customer but rent is demand the company. Why.

Nitin pandey P

I book uber but deiver is not pick - companynis demand the money why. And next driver not accept. Why?

Driver a little frustrated

Anthony D Qyh

So today ive had 2 orders cancel as i was pulling up & one order already been picked up prior to my arrival. Im pretty disapointed that i went out of my way, wasted time & gas & i get no compensation.

I find this pretty ridiculous considering every other delivery servoce like door dash goves you atleast half when you get there & it gets cancelled or has been picked up by another driver which seems ridiculous that that can even happen to begin with. I think ill just go back to using the other apps uber isnt impressing me at all so far.

View

Can 2 people ride if so what's the cost?

Daryl D Eti

Is my wife and I are going to midway airport can 2 people ride in an Uber and if so what's the cost to us?

Questions 458