Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Being charged twice driver never showed up

Linda R Qlt

The driver never picked me up he called me up and said he was lost he was in downtown Riverside he never came to my house and I got charged for a full fair ride Uber said they gave me a $5 credit for my next ride but they took out two payments for full fare rides off my debit account

Advertisements

I lost my phone in uber

Sohel R Nek

I lost my phone, I think Uber no is 2877 auto Please help me. Ride from Shri Krishna temple to st John's hospital

View

Why do it keep saying error no matter what card I use

Queen Wright

They keep saying that there is a error on any card that I use and I have used these cards multiple times and never had a problem

How can i get my jacket

Yekini D

I forgot my nike jacket blue and yellow on the uber Sunday night, the car is a Mercedes benz metris T744914C the driver name is Hamouda, the trip was from 645 Alabama Ave Brooklyn NY 11207 to 330 East 29th street Brooklyn NY 11226 My friend Eldon T Augustin sent the uber for me

Uber driver deleted account

David Q Oyf

Hello, my account was deleted a while ago for back ground reasons and I am getting charged a Uber Technologies payment.

View

I left my phone in car but without a phone cannot communicate

Gary G Pok

I think I left my phone in eric's car. Cannot call only email and text. gillible@***.com or 602402****

Pcr negative

Husni A

My name is husni alalaneh phone number is 0797110**** pcr negative 26th October 2021 today Tuesday 26

Cancellation charge

Nirupama r

This has reference to your bill for an amount of Rs 49.45 towards cancellation charges for a trip from home to Spectrum dental centre on 25 th October 2021. This claim is invalid for the following reasons.

1) We did not cancel the trip. 2) The driver assigned by you contacted us and wanted to know the destination. On telling him about the destination and our pick up point, he expressed his inability to make the trip as he was in Fatehnagar about 6 kms away.

We awaited for further response from your end. As there was no response from your side till 11.15 am and we had a dental appointment at 11.30 am, we were left with no other option but to proceed on our own to the destination.

View

I received an Email from Uber Eat , do I need to take any action?

Marta H Fvw

Debido a un error al retirar dinero, se hizo una devolución de al saldo Asegúrate de que tu perfil de pago sea válido e intenta realizar la transferencia nuevamente. También puedes consultar los detalles de la transacción y el saldo actualizado, que refleja el monto devuelto.

Gracias por asociarte con nosotros. El equipo Uber

Pending charges

Sarah M Ghz

I have like four pending charges on my account that I did not take the ride and canceled immediately. What’s going on with my account?

I'M NOT GETTING THE FOUR DIGIT VERIFCATION SENT TO ME

RJ S Mzg

NOT GETTING A VERIFICATION NUMBER CANT RECEVE THROUGH MY CELL OR VOCAL. PLESE SENT IT TO RJ.SIMPSON @***.COM

View

I dont have a account with uber some use my bank account and use uber how can i find out who use my card and get my money back.

Priscilla R Ssu

How can i find out who use my bank card without my permission and i want my money return to my account

View

how can I use my uber gift card if I ripped off part of the gift code

Allison O Fiq

When I was attempting to remove the covering over the gift code numbers/letters it pulled off some of the code

View

How chang my rider one time

Kaleem A

Why Uber connected with first Uber driver and showing me time 5 mints after that they conect to me other ride and show me 15 mints what is meanz so I waiting more then 15 mints whoz will pay me for waiting ?

View

How can I get my refund?

Jash P

On 16/10/2021 at 12.25 I booked uber it said to do payment first so I paid the amount rs:331 then the uber was conformed then the driver called me and asked that wear I have to go I said my address then he said no I will not go there and ended the call so I called him back he switched off his phone how can I get refunded

View

I’m a uber eat driver. How I can switch to be a uberX driver?

Georgy S

What can I do to switch my app from Uber eats to Uber drive? Because I have tried everything on the app and nothing work so what can I do to swipe that from Uber eats to Uber drive.

View

How do I transfer my account to my new phone?

Elaina L Kck

I'm just trying to figure out how to transfer my account to my new phone.is there any way I can talk to a live person? Lmao

View

I can't do it online in my apps.

Mohammad F Ord

My bike was stolen. So I couldn't share the right for a long time.

Now I have a new bike.

I want to activate my account. My account has been whitelisted.

Why not sing in uber

Pintu K Vld

Already my account this number +918789****46 but still not taken singin why, please help us. And you call us below the number 878996****.

View

Why your diver demanding double charges beyond your fixed rates.

Manoranjan P

I had booked a auto from Khandagiri to Gothapatana. Driver demanding me for paying extra 50 rupees after your fixed rate.

I also paid extra 50 rupees. Why?

Questions 392