Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

What does it mean when I receive uber code messages when I don't use uber or have its app on my phone? Are these scams?

Robert M Een

Saturday 11/28/2021 I received a message "Your Uber code is ####. Never share this code." #### in the preceding were four numbers.

Back on Jan 29, 2021 I received a message "Your Uber code: ####.

Reply STOP to unsubscribe." there was a phone number associated with the messages and since the recent one turned up associated with the earlier message they appear to be connected with the same phone number. As noted in the question, I have never used uber either for a ride somewhere or for delivery of food and do not have the application on my phone.

Advertisements

Robert M Een

Back on Jan 29, 2021 I received a message "Your Uber code: ####.

View

my son left his phone in the uber

Tammy J Zab

He left his phone in the uber and has no way of contacting the uber. he is at the airport i Long Beach how do we get ahold of them

View

Will my credit card be refunded

Rochelle J Zpn

I cancelled one but the system would not let me cancel the other uber . unless it takes longer to cancel the uber did not come but my credit card was still carged

View

L.eft my cell phone in the Urber car. Unable to call.

Christine L Rlh

As taken home from work by Urber tonight and left my phone in his car. No was to call.

520510****.

How to contact the driver. CHRISTINE Larkin 201 S Greenfield Rd Lot 118 Mesa AZ 85206

View

How do I talk to someone about my card being charged for rides in Canada I'm in the United States

Arlesia R

My card was charged for a uber canada ride and was several more attempts for different charges at uber canada I never been there's

View

My child is missing I need help tracking the car down

Joshekia L

My child got into a svu black car around 12 this afternoon today in rock island still haven’t came home

View

What's going on with my account

autumn m Aia

My account don't work Need a representative to call me tonight don't understand why my account is not working

View

Why the receipts I received via email are not in English?

Mei L Kub

The receipts I received via email are not in English. The language setting on my iPhone is English.

Please help reset the language on my receipts as English. Thanks!

View

Can I get a ride from brocton New York to Pennsylvania?

Izabelle V

I need a ride there I have no way of getting there and I have nowhere else to stay and that's where I have to go to when I have nowhere to stay

View

Some times we book cab in reasonable price but when driver drop price is very high. How is this possible.

Ram M Rxo

Driver fill the Cng after cab payment more than we book I booked cab from noida to Najafgarh price show 700rs. After some time app was showing 700-821rs.

But when driver drop me my location the fare Was 1097rs.

Now in these days we book cab then driver call and ask the distenation most of time driver cancel the cab. We are facing lots of problems from uber cab drivers.

About Uber black

Tj O

Up to what year I can put the Uber black If I buy 2017 chevy suburban up what when I can drive in Uber

Why i paid extra?

Sujata R Gzb

When I booked the ride amount showed rs.21 but afte finish the ride it debited from my paytm account rs.42.77...how i get back my amount?

Pakistan contact number

Tahir H Qna

I want to contact on Pakistan number because the driver has stolen my medicine of 13 thousand please give me the Pakistan contact number

CHIN K Lve

Why does the delivery driver take a picture of my driver's license after delivering a bottle of wine? Where did it go?

I must know who it went to. Because it's my secret personal information. You had better explain to me. Otherwise, I will ask for help from another organization.

I asked driver to delete my drivers license but he told me that he already upload to Uber portal that he was told to upload it..........please let me know the status as soon as possible and I'm scared of how much my personal information has been exposed to. Please use my email address to communicate with me.

Thanks. Kim, Chin T.

View

I don’t want to be a Uber driver

Shamika W Kgv

Some how I was trying to sign up for Uber eats and Uber driver . I don’t have a car .

I also made a mistake be signing up . I’m am disabled and I don’t want this Uber account

View

How I can get my money with promotion

Mohamed I Tsw

Last month there is a promotion with 140 trip if I finish it I will receive $1700 but I finished only 77 trip they give me $560 but I didn’t receive it in my account did I have to finished the whole trip to get the whole money or they have to give me the money for 77 trip only ?thank you

View

Why uber is not registering my mobile number, and allow me to book a drive

KUSHALENDU G

Why uber is not registering my mobile number, and allow me to book a drive, i was an old customer and an old man too.

View

I booked ride for outstation for tomorrow morning but I didn't get any confirmation message what should I do.

Tziporah Rfp

View

I can not add a payment method.

Atena M

When i enter my card information , it say that there is a payment issue . The card details is inccorect!

But i enter the exact information.

And i do it more than 10 time . And i try with 2 diffrent cart but it does not working .

Questions 392