Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How can i change my billing info

Luz A Tml

There’s no complaints!!!!!!! I just need to change my billing debit card number please contact me thank you

Advertisements

Does Uber go to Jacksonville Arkansas

Joyce O Ksn

Does Uber driver go out to 921 South Highway 161 1st Street Jacksonville Arkansas? I need a Uber driver to come out to 921 Highway 161 1st Street does anyone do any type of pickups there?

for extra payment

nitesh R Uuf

if i book uber for the next state travel so the tax and toll charges including in the uber charge either charged to me extra

Wrong fare charges paid

Pan s Azp

Terminal 2 arrival to jai vihar part 1 fare Rs. 676 show start to route.

But ending route paid by Rs. 1922 paid show too display but wrong fare.

View

I paid cash for my ride and was also charged on credit card.

Etta Z Lxc

I paid cash for my ride on Saturday Dec 18, 2021. I was charged on my credit card. Please remove charges.

My id is not log in

Mohd Y Fsd

Sir my new uber driver I'd is not logi in pls check it and solve my problem I hope you can solve this problem

View

How can I get my refund ?

Samanta N

I got charged £80 for professional cleaning but in my opinion that's way too much and I want a refund.

Quiero pagar en cash

Kelly C Rus

pero no me deja síganme si está disponible porque no tengo, pero necesito el viaje por favor gracias

How much does Uber cost

Reginald E Drn

Nothing just asking how much it cost Need to make my doctor's appointment because I have a heart condition

View

I am trying to book a ride but it's showing unfinished payment

Sajid K Uoe

I'm trying to refund my payment for my unfinished payment but not responding anything plz fixed my problem plz reply...

uber driver background check

guy r Zse

a guy called me from uber today and said i needed background check and as he was walking me through this i was disconnected. i cannot contact uber to complete this because they do not send my reset password to my email address and i do not get an SMS from them. please have them contact me at 920 655 ****

Background check

Michael A Uvv

I don’t think it’s Fair to judge me for one record on my history there are multiple child Molesters out there making Money and that’s a million times Worst besides I’m delivering food not kids I can see if I was trying to woke at a day care but I’m so if I get denied I don’t see why

View

Phone left in driv really vehicle

Donna D Zag

My phone was left in vehicle. Can’t get drivers name since information was on phone.

Using my sons phone. His phone number is 864-508-****

View

Today Itravel by HR38W5031and take double fare.

Ramsevak S

Today travel by HR38W5031 and fare Rs.530 cash received by driver and also same payment deducted from my patyam automatic to uber. This is chiting by uber. Please.refund to my patyam payment.

Half my money back

Shunate P

I went to wendys and they close early than 1 at 12 cuz high school kids I need at least half my my money bk

Flex Amount not sent in my Bank Account

Imran K Zrs

I Was Flex Amount 207/- Indian Rupees in my Account But Amount not Transferred in my Account Im nod Good for this Amount

View

Hi dose does anyone help me with my documents

Jeovanny J Nhl

I HAVING A ISSUE WITH uploading my documents i have a new car please soon one help please i need to work

View

Are the Uber drivers allowed to be on personal call when they take a customer??

Teena A Fre

This particular driver is on a call and when requested to ask to stop talking while driving he is like get off no one can I not take calls what about when you talk on the phone, what a silly argument I am not behind the wheels is what I am telling, but he is refusing to listen and spoke very rudely.

View

How renatal charges per person or many persons can travell in same amount

Shreya V Wje

How does rental work according per person or many persons can travel in same amount. Pls reply soon as possible..

Reopen my account

Simone K Ehl

Please need help to reopen my account!! Thanks I trying many times and I can’t I use the UBER before in 2020 now I will need again my phone number 603-820-****

Questions 392