Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Can my dog be in the car

Trinity T Qqd

Can I please have my dog with me he's smalll and we can hold him we going down the road ssfnnfscbbjnmdbr

Advertisements

How do I get my refund I canceled my ride?

Javillet A

I canceled a ride but was charged on my credit card when will I see my refund? Javillet Aponte 570 406 ****

View

My uber gift card not working I need help to fixed

Luis Z Isd

I buy 2 uber gift cards one $60 dollars and second one $30 dollars when I try to add on my account one said the code is invalid and the second said something went wrong please retry later

I paid already

I have paid already last trip, but the driver told didn't paid Please check the issue. do not ignore plz check

1 answer
hi already paid for the last trip booked and still the app is saying hav to pay previous amt which was paid i’m cash to driver
View

I'm not happy customer wen comes to Uber driver some good n bad

Cesar P Ksz

Last driver had dogs n my asthma kicking in n he was driving reckless .an on few other rides driver would go fast or leave me waiting at spot n other one try kick me out cus tell something n misunderstood me

View

Why are you stealing money from my account.i never authorized it to come out. Further more I don't use Uber.

Lynette S Yet

9,99 is coming out my account monthly. You are making me because there's no way to get in touched with you.

Maybe I should get a lawyer and go directly to all media on line . Maybe a class action suit is better for for you. I am tired of your company stealing money from me . I am sure if you did this to million of people who don't check their account it will make you richer.

This class action suit will take care of that. Keep ignoring me.

View

today i went by uber from sripada residency masb tank hyderabad to h dental hospital begumpeta hyderabad driver name vishnu

i paid rs 155 to driver as asked by him. and got down. why iam again asked in the messages of uber to pay 33.70.

My problem

Essam Abou Jamra

لقد ارسلت صورة عن عقد التأمين الإلزامي الجديد صباح ٢٠٢٢/٢/٢٢ وبنهاية تاريخ انتهاء العقد القديم ٢٠٢٢/٢/٢٥ تم ايقاف حسابي ولا يزال حسابي مقفل حتى تاريخ اليوم ٢٠٢٢/٣/١ ولم يصلني اي ايضاح عن سبب ايقاف حسابي ولا استطيع التواصل مع اي شخص في قسم المساعدة في اوبر لحل مشكلتي الرجاء الرد ولم الشكر.

Premium car

Ernesto G Rca

We need a premium car for Saturday March 5, 2022 From 111 Devonshire Road Larchmont NY 10538 To 7 Fulton street NY NY Thanks Ernesto

View

we, a group of 3 people, are going to travel inside USA. Can we, some where, can take a ride with Uber on same ride ?

To N Gmo

Can we (group of 3 adults) will travel cross America, so, can take the same on a ride together wherever on this travel with Uber to share the cost.?

View

Make sure the ride is scheduled

Sadradin H Irp

I scheduled a ride I was going to Confirm it I scheduled a ride for Monday the 28th I was going to Confirm it I want to make sure that I am for the ride my name is Sadradin heydari The ride is for Monday the 28th @ 8:30 in the morning So would please to confirm the ride So I make sure I reserve the ride

View

How can i get a refund for rides never taken?

Lisa W Otw

I have been charged for rides i never requested. Over and over monthly.

How is this possible? I just was charged this week for nothing i requested.

View

Can you send me my deposit information

Mohammadabdul N

Can you send my statement for my deposit because my apartment office need the uber statement from yall.

View

need a copy of allreceipts on one page or two if possible

Cynthia F Pgz

fir tax purposes. is there a statement available i nstead of printing one page at a time............

Uber never turned up

GaryMcNeish6958

I booked a taxi for 02.45 on 02/22 /2022. I was charged and it never arrived.

Your service is ridiculous.

I was informed that i would receive a quote for the trip from 499 Charlie Porter Road Huntington Texas 75949 to Houston George Bush Airport. The first i knew was i was charged by you and the taxi never turned up.

View

Is the toll money is already included in total fare

Tanisha A Ttt

I am travelling through uber and the driver is asking us to pay the toll separately other then the fare.

View

How do I get my phone back from this Uber driver

Cindy W Nsl

Medical lift is a San Mateo county agency that provides free rides to to doctors appointments via Uber drivers. On the 17th of February Thursday at 10:28 a.m.

I was picked up from 222 West 39th avenue in San Mateo California, San Mateo county general hospital in the front of the emergency department. It was a gold Toyota Camry and the driver's name was Michael. He dropped me off at 10:34 El Camino real in redwood City California. That is the address of the discount cigarette store that my apartment is above.

After getting out of the car I walked upstairs and less than 5 minutes later so I had left my phone in his car. I had to go to the business next door and ask them if I could please use their phone to call and report this to San Mateo county medical lift reservation number. Since this is contracted with San Mateo county and Uber they have no access to the driver profiles and the link information expires within a few moments of exiting the ride. I need somebody to look into this ride the time I told you the date and the kind of car where they pick me up and where they drop me off so I can get my phone back.

The driver found my phone in the back of his car and he looked at my call log and called the last number that I dialed. That was my friend Wayne who is 75 years old. When he told my friend that he had my phone, my friend then asked him can I have your phone number. The driver refused to give him his number.

I have also called my phone at least eight times including Thursday the day I had this ride, but he was not answering my phone. When I went to my friends that night he told me about this call and the guy refused to get the number. Please help assist me in getting my phone back as I am low income I depend on these rides to get to the hospital and had no idea that getting my phone back would be such a big problem. I also made a decision today on Saturday to pay a deductible for my insurance to replace the phone, which is a huge burden financially.

The phone number for my phone in his car is 650-398-****. I'm only giving you that for a point of reference phone number because clearly as long as he has the phone I can't retrieve my calls.

Thank you in advance sincerely Cindy Wright-Singh. My email is wrightsinghcindy@***.com.

Jdjdjfifotkkt

Ranjeet K Cih

Haryana Faridabad 16 sector market house number 89 metro station daultabad Gaon Post Office ke pass Gali Mein mat

Shantharaju R

Hi sir I am shantharaju from mysore Karnataka I have one auto rickshaw I updated all the documents but still that not taken eligible why? About this regarding I visited service center near by our area but he is reacted me slove my problem but his chargeing cost so this is not free service center anyway once again I request to u please slove my problem I need your help I want to do work online in uber under

View

I have 40 rs due to uber as i didt cancel my drive in dec 2019. Now when i try to pay it shows no option.

Monika S Lnz

How to resolve the matter as i am not able to book the ride as there is a pending amount.please resolve the issue

Questions 432