Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Complain obout a charging

Janos T

Hi ! This this morning I ordered the Uber .and I get a recut who will come This is a license plate : E82 Nap Hyundai!

And they canseled ! Anoder one is come a licensed plate is K48Nak gray Toyota take me in englewood ! They charge me $ 54 ! It is to much please let me know why!!!

Also I try contact a costumer service on phone ! Please answerin to my email address is Johntoth1975@***.com Thank you

Advertisements

celphone left in UBER and only access to UBER account information. What is my next step?

Tammie B Wva

Celphone was left in UBER and it is my only access to UBER account information. What whould be done next?

View

Did not canceled a ride. Why changed $35.00 extra?

EBENEZER A Stl

You sent me a driver and he came and took me to airport, so why charged me canceled fee $35.00? I need a refund.

I had 3:00pm appointment but the was late to my address got there 3:34pm instead and pick me up and took me to airport. And payment is made up through me debit/ Visa card, so why changed extra $34.00?

I need you to refund money back to my bank card, this behavior looks like stealing or trying to steal from a customer. Refund my money please.

Bank account add

MANOJ K Mpm

I will change the my bank account but every time show me a error is network problem but my network was ok and excellent but error always show how can we change my bank account tell me pls help

How reverse my amount

Sajid A Mtl

219Rs. Has been debited from Paytm account and cab is not getting.

I want reverse my amount ASAP.

Also I need Uber escalations matrix and email id. Warm regards Sajid Ali Ansari

View

How can I cancel a reservation

William D Ice

We are not going too this event address today everything has been canceled so we will not be needing a ride to and from these locations

View

I need my money back please

Halima U

Am tired of stilling my money, I need my money back please It’s killing me this is too much Uber you have to do something about this.

How can I get a refund

Kathy T Aja

Imy checking account was charged $100dollars on the 25th of March . And have not used Uber in over a year I'm wondering why I was charged $25 four times on the 25th and it was deducted out of my checking account could someone please get back to me my name is Catherine Thomas my email is Kathy k a t h y d i a n e diane992@***.com my phone number is 209-990 choose 7891 sorry thank you

View

why can't I schedule a ride for tomorrow?

Michelle W Qdc

I have been trying to navigate getting a ride for tomorrow. Everytime it askes for a new password.

Even if I just reset it.

Now it says to text 827-222 then says no longer available. Please explain.

View

I want my bank information out of your computer system, It’s being used without permission

Pamela H Jsf

There was a charge on March 17 2022 for $6.03, not authorized, one on the March 18th 2022 for $28.91, not authorized, one on March 18th 2022 for $17.97

What's voucher code

Anna c Bur

What is the voucher code please thank you I can't stay here any more. When can u coming to get me thanks

How can I get refund?

Dimple P Vpf

Today morning my Uber driver took 70 rupees instead of 37 Rs so I want refund of 33 Rupees but why does it happened

View

I lost my items in uber auto

Umed M

I lost my items in uber auto so please contact me and submit my items my number 942885**** my location Sam's bakers ameerpur road Chanda Nagar please

View

I want some information about intercity outstation

Gourav A Tos

I want some information about intercity outstation. Need information of Toll tax,waiting charge.could you pls call me

View

opt back in to my uber account

Jim D Wxh

I would like to otp back in to my uber account, I want information about my income taxes,could you please help me with is issue, thank you in advance, jom Davis

Make me ope new account

Eyasu L Zif

4 years ago my account was suspended permanently but I wanna open new account but I couldn’t why? The reason what they gave for me is not good enough to suspend permanently. So, now can I get a chance to open new account?

View

What is requirement to open new account?

Eyasu L Zif

Can I activate my account? or open new account ? Please tell me the reason why I can’t open new account.

false charge

Derrick C Pdy

was charged 99.99 for nothing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

API ?

Miguel C Som

I have an idea of creating an app. In order for it to be built I would need an api from Uber .My idea would to put Uber on another app .

More exposure. I figured I’ll give it my best shot in try to get Ubers permission in order to build this app . I would definitely like to talk more about this app .

So please contact me at your early Convenience. I believe this app would get Uber a lot more business in people ordering more rides .

View

When I booked a ride it cost 23rs . But after completing my ride driver take 60rs.

Jyoti R Pvs

When I booked the motto ride it cost me 23Rs . But after completing the ride it charge me 60Rs .

And the driver also changed the path also . I want my 37rs back.

Questions 432