Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Not accepting my payment with varo account

Valtrella C

Why ain't it taking my card varo my why does it kp saying there's a problem

Advertisements

Why do I have to pay $5 fee cancelation?

I confirmed a trip with Uber at 4:43pm today 09/29/2020 and my driver decided to cancelled my trip 1min near my the location where I was waiting. My question is why do I have to pay a $5 cancelation fee if it was not my fault for canceling the trip.

#1936731
According to Uber FAQs as is always the case, riders and drivers can cancel a trip for any reason. If you believe you were incorrectly charged a cancellation fee, please report Uber customer service via the app and they'll get back to you!
View

I can’t open uber account. How I do that?

When try to download Uber app? I can’t set up phone and email and get done!

#1938659
There could be some issues with your phone. Try to restart it. Then try to restart the app and try registering again.
View

How can I get my cash refund

Yes I have reweave some uber cast u I thank you for that but I would like a cast refund. I under it may take a few day but I like use ING uber cast but no 80.00 dollars please text me back so we can fix this problem. Thank you Robert leboutheller

#1938687

Unfortunately we cannot contact Uber on your behalf. It is better to reach Uber customer service by phone at (800) 353-8237 and ask them to resolve your issue.
View

How do i get access to an old account or make a new ome

Melody J Whv

View

I was charged $24.50 today for a ride I didn't take. How do I get that charge credited back to me?

Mary V Kks

When I logged into my uber account today (for the first time in about a year and a half) it said I owed $24.50. I know I do not you you this, but you charged me anyway. I would like my account credited.

Andrew M Qtz

Why I can't deliver for uber I didnt get no email and I did this switch to a car from the bicycle and they said I wasn't approved but I want to know why

Work at uber

romano g

I have temporary work permit in canada ontario, and i wanted to work for uber, but on the site they require a Canadian document in which i do not have, but i have work permit so i should be able to work for uber eats.. how can i do so?

How can I get my refund

Linda T Ojw

Money was taken off my card when trying To get a ride the website say ooopAnd then it took $20

View

Can I bring my cat to the vet, in a cage with uber?

DEBBIE F Blu

Why uber don’t take me

Joseph A Mje

Please I don’t know why my background check is taking long please am not driving am doing uber bike ride deliver I need this up really bad

Adocument issue

iana C Noy

I apply as a uber eats driver and i sent my documents but they keep declining my drivers license even how many times i send it. Why? And my background check and photo of is me still pending

View

How can I submit my documents

Brianna K Kkd

I kept submitting my driver's license photo and it has a clear focus and it won't go through and keeps saying it's out of focus so what can I do now to sign up for uber eats ??

Why was I changed so much my Uber ride

Jerica R

I usually pay for Uber which about $120-$135 and you guys changed me this time around $403.53 and take out $250 from my bank account and I would like to know why

View

I left my phone in a Uber car hours ago & I'm having a hard time contacting the driver

Conner E

When I was dropped off at my destination,my phone fell out of my pocket,by the time I noticed,the driver was gone

Open new account

Lillias Ntr

I want to open a business account. Can I please talk to someone about this?

How can I sign up for Uber delivery

#1924775
As stated at uber.com, to sign up for Uber delivery you should follow these steps:
  • download the Uber Driver app;
  • log in to the Driver app to begin receiving delivery requests;
  • get the information from restaurants and customers;
  • deliver orders;
  • get money.
View

How can I get my refund?

I purchased a gift card for Uber and the scratch off code came all the way off. I cannot read the code to type it in To set up a ride. It was a brand new gift card never used before now there is money still left on here and I am not able to use it

#1921413
According to the Uber help section, the gift card is not refundable, returnable or redeemable for cash. However, Uber does not provide any information about what to do if you cannot read the code on the company website.
The Reddit visitors offer to call the number on the back of the gift card. They might be able to cancel it out and issue you a new card.
To get more information about the Uber gift cards, please contact the Uber customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • via the support form at help.uber.com;

Can not delivery

Marcial C Hab

I’m can not work

How can I contact my Uber driver

My phone was left in the car

#1927506
According to Uber FAQs if you lost something while your ride you should go to help.uber.com/riders/article/contact-driver-about-a-lost-item?nodeId=53539bde-f6f4-49**-**de-fa0b99f82be0, at the bottom of the page, enter a phone number where you can be contacted, Uber customer support will call the number you enter and connect you with the driver.
Questions 450