Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How can l get my refund

Taxi driver charge extra money from my account Saturday night

#2002277

According to Uber refund policy if you believe being charged incorrectly, you should submit refund request with the details. You can send it via your account at Uber app.
Advertisements

I live in elberta Lillian Alabama how do I get a ride

#2000460
As stated at uber.com, you should be able to get a ride via the Uber app.
If you need any assistance with your ride, please contact the Uber customer care team via the support form in the Uber app.
View

how do i talk with someone

Justin R Qro

my phone number and card on the account i no longer have so i cant get into my account

View

Can order a two way ride? Will they wait for me till im done if the wait is short?

Denetrice H

Can i use the vehicles trunk of the company for my belonging if needed.

View

I singing in Uber but I am not received a 4digital number can you help me please

I am not Receive 4Digital code can you help

#2001080
According to Uber FAQs if you didn't get a code your phone number may be entered incorrectly. Edit your phone number and tap "Resend" on the verification screen to ask for a new code. Your mobile carrier may be blocking the short code SMS that Uber uses to contact you. Please contact your mobile provider to confirm that short code SMS is enabled for your mobile account. If you still haven't received a verification SMS after checking both of these, please share your mobile number with Uber customer service.
View

why does my credit card keep getting charged every month ??? ///

my c.c. keeps getting charged $14.99 per month and I don't know why. My cellphone account is 617.590.1891.

#2001089
If you see an unfamiliar charge from Uber on your credit card or bank account you should contact Uber customer support. You can reach them via Uber app and click support there.
View

I want my cash back and a free ride for waiting from 2:30 a.m. until 4:00 a.m.

Brooks D

So... You took cash off my card...this was 2:30....

Its almost 4 a.m.

no one showed and I want my money BACK!!! WTF???

Ask a question

bradley b Chu

Do Uber aloe small dogs if thereIn a pet carrier because My A ride next week my friend is So Im trying to find out if youre taking dogs in a pet carrier

How do i get my refund

From uber pass

#2007826
According to reddit.com to get a refund from uber pass you should:
  • go on the app that's on your phone,
  • go to the icon that pulls down the menu,
  • click "Help",
  • go to "Account and Payment Options",
  • click "Uber Pass", "How do I cancel my subscription", then at the bottom where it says "Share Details", type your issue in and "Submit".
View

How can I get my iPhone back

Kia R Mnz

I left my phone in the car

View

I am being charged monthly for something I don't want or use

Tasha G Pca

I don't know how or why but the last two to three months I get a ten dollar charge for uber I don't know why and want my money back please.

View

When can I receive my order

How soon will I receive my order

#2007017

According to Uber Help, the time estimate you see combines how much time it typically takes the restaurant to accept and prepare an average order, and how much time it should take for your food to be delivered to your address.
Actual delivery times may fluctuate depending on how busy the restaurant is, how large your order is, traffic conditions, and other factors.
For scheduled orders, you can order anytime up to an hour before the desired delivery window and as much as a week in advance.
View

Quiero agregar una tarjeta nueva porque no puedo transferir mi dinero a mi tarjeta nueva

Gabileny m

View

Why did I have money taken off my card when I wasn’t even a member and I got charged 25 dollar

#1988480
According to Uber Help, if you didn’t use Uber and was charged, you should contact Uber Customer Service and provide them with full details regarding your issue. You may try to reach out to them:
  • via the company social media networks.
View

Driver canceled a ride. Not my fault

Senait S

The driver canceled a ride because he said he is far away. I got charged $5:50.

Why I get charged since it is not my fault for canceling? Yusuf BFP8614.

This is his plate number and driver’s name. Thank you

View

May need Uber for Covid vaccine appointment. May involve wait at shot site. How do I find cost

Carolyn E Qyr

Trying to find ride cost

How do I retrieve my 1099 tax form

Simone J Tar

I work for post mates and i know Uber is affiliated with that company. I can’t get in contact with postmates and I need my 1099 tax forms.

I need assistance. Please and thank you

Refund

Nathan F Zur

I only wanted to try the free trial for the eats pass and I decided it wasn’t for me but I forgot to cancel it and now there’s an unauthorized charge on my card

View

Does medicaid pay for uber ride

Terry B Xys

View

How can I access my account

DeeDee W Kwe

How can I access my account if I no longer have that same number I used to sign up with? How can I access my account if I’ve forgotten my phone number to my account

Questions 450