Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Deepak verma

Deepak V Ldo

म दपक वरम मर अकउट तन स चर महन परन ह मर अकउट 30 अपरल क हग कर लय गय थ फर 12 तरख तक म पर ड कपलट लख थ रह मझ रसपस न मलन पर मन 13 तरख क दसर अकउट ओपन कय जस ह मन एक टरप पर क तरत अकउट बद ह गय फर स लकर अब तक आज मझ 26 स 27 दन ह गए ह अभ तक मझ कई रसपस नह मल और म उबर सपरट पर कल करत ह त मझ गलत जनकर द जत ह म कफ परशन ह चक ह इस करन क हल म कय आपक कपन एक गरब क 24 पस क मदद न करक कय इतन भ मदद नह कर सकत क अकउट ओपन कर दय जए पछल 1 महन स म घर बठ ह हमर घर म लग कस ज रह ह हम लग मर रह ह ज रह ह इस चज स आप लग क कई तकलफ नह ह मर अकउट ओपन कर दय जए म बहत परशन ह चक ह और पछल 30 दन स म पर ड कपलट करत ह लकन मझ कई रसपस नह मलत ह म बहत ह परशन ह ज भ कछ ह मझ सचत कय जए

Advertisements

Why cant 1 call when someone took over my app?

Jessica H Zny

I was charged several times for charges I didn't make two weeks in a row.

How can fixed my app

Ali H Keu

My app is no go online and iam not fallow ride

Account blocked

I want to know why my Uber Account is blocked to drive and do deliveries. I just went to go get inspection yesterday.

1 answer
#2019922
Main Deepak Verma Mera account 3 se 4 month Purana hai 30 August ko Ho Mera account hang kar liya gaya tha jo ki mera account ab recover ho gaya hai lekin abhi Mera account time mein online nahin ja pa raha hun customer care ke number per main call karta hun aur baat karta hun tu mujhe galat jankari de jaati hai is corona ka cal mein kya is company ki taraf se jitne bhi driver Hain hai un sab ke liye yahi ek Tarika hai pichle ek mahine se main online nahin ja pa raha hun aur drive nahin kar pa raha hun aap log hamare samasyaon ko samajh sakte hain isko corona kal mein please meri request hai ki mera account open kiya jaaye aur main online Japan

HOW TO I MY HOUSE BACK

james c Fqc

I LEFT THEM IN THE TAXI

I want my refund for the $15.10

Miriam B Qky

The night I tried to get a Uber car, no ones is available to come and waited for 1 hour and got tired of waiting until my friend came and gave me a ride. Why I got charge for not getting a ride.

Please respond my email and refund my refund my $15.10. Thank you, Miriam Blado

View

i want to cancel my uber pass subscription but i am not able to find that option in my app would you please help me to cancel it

Opal Srf

View

Does Uber offer service to a commercial client?

Mickey W Bzx

This would be for a client that we are fiduciary guardian of. They require rides to and from a treatment facility daily. They would schedule their rides and the billing would be to a credit card managed by the fiduciary guardian.

Availability in my area

Barb D Wul

Is Uber service available in my area, Belding, MI 48809

View

How do I update the color of my vehicle in the app

Luz V Dvm

My car is Grey. It’s been res but noticed when a passenger brought it up that they were looking for a red car. Apparently my car shows red in Uber

View

How can i reactivate my account

Kenta C

my account is locked

Unauthorized transactions

Cecelia W Buj

I have several unauthorized transactions for Uber with my debit card and I haven’t authorized any transactions in the last 2 months . I need to know where the transactions are located .

View

Why is Uber declining my card?

Jaiah K

I`m trying to use an Uber and my card is being declined. There is money on my card. Is there a hold on my card that is preventing me from paying for a ride with my card?

Background check

Ermias B

I have called the office went to the green zone provide all the documents and talk Video call my problem still is not resolved. I am not able to start driving because of my background check?

View

What is the reason the company is not paying my bouns

Shakeel A Agm

I have completed my target and the company has not paid my bouns..

How do I get my iphone back that was left in an Uber Veh

Chris m Njx

The driver was not sure where he was going; it was a little hectic. I had a lot of bags etc.

I have followed the request to contact my driver but all information is outdated and it is ridiculous!

I have spent almost 3 hours trying to request my phone back and I have not heard one thing. This is my business phone and I need it for work this week.

View

Can i set up a daily ride to work ?

Esmaeil T Jea

Can i set up a daily ride to work ? So that i will be picked up every day at 7:30 AM

fraud

jackie g Oiw

Someone tried to access Uber using my debit card ending in 5405. I would like to speak with someone about this or can you provide the following information via email?

They tried on 4/6 at 11:46am EST. The amount was $1.00. Thankfully Uber denied the transaction. Is there a phone number and/or location associated with that interaction?

Please help.

Thanks for any help you can give. Jackie

Does Uber cover Mt Washington ky

Need to get to Louisville ky airport tomorrow should I reserve a ride or wait till tomorrow to order on the app?

1 answer
#2002274
You can access Uber and Lyft 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Lexington, KY depending on the availability of drivers in your area at the time of your request. To check the availability of cars at Mount Washington, log in your account at Uber app.

Background check redo

Kaileen d

Is there a way that uber can re run a background check ?

Questions 450