Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Left my keys

Whitney C Vda

Left keys in the car while getting an uber. How can I locate my keys? I tried the app and selecting the trip to get help but no one reached out to me.

Advertisements

Fare trips issues

Ahmed N Tiy

One of my fare trips was not adjusted right . Instead of having positive trip fare , I had a negative .

And based on the mileage and distance from Fort Lauderdale to ste peterbuerg Florida .

The fare was incorrect went I dropped off the client . How can I fix it ?

How can I get my refund

Wadson C

I don’t know why after a cancellation Uber take all my 44.45$ on my account

View

Why u take the fees of cancelation when driver was wrong.??

Mohammad U Uuc

I booked the ride .. then driver call me asked about the destination when I told him ..

then he said u have pay extra for this location I said I can't give extra money then he said canceled the ride .

But I didn't cancel the ride .. so why u take canceled charges

View

How many ppl can go in a Uber?

Charisse G Vow

If I got a Uber to tahlequah Oklahoma can my husband go also

Do you do pick ups at 4:30am

Sherline A

View

Why did I not get My refund ?

Genesis J Fuo

I ordered a Uber told me he couldn’t come get me and go to New York from Philadelphia and i cancelled my ride

Can 2 people ride at a time

Angela h Rqd

View

Why y’all take money from my cashapp card

Meka Eqw

View

Can I pay cash for my ride

Marline Y

View

How can I get a handicap vehicle for mobility chair

Michelle S Dgm

Can someone help me schedule a handicap vehicle ride to get home

View

why is when i look for the ride it doesn’t show the price of the trip

ifraim l

View

How can I get my lost phone from one of your drivers

Bennie C Zoc

I left my phone in one of your drivers car

View

How can i get the promotions

Flor I Joh

Why i don't have the week promotion can i opted for passengers and food deliveries please

How many people are going in this section

DEBENDRA B Lyt

How many people are going in this section

How did you start Uber?

Harrison B Cek

When you made the app how did you get people to use it? - How people use to contact you?

- How can you get your money from the driver after the drive - How did you start your company?

Did you get the paper work before starting or you just started has soon has you made the app. I have more questions about answer these once first

I need help

Marlyne J

Hi, I was trying to create a Uber eats account so I can start doing deliveries, however I think my new number is connected to a Uber account already and every time I try to create an account it won’t let me. Is there anything I can do?

View

Can I use Uber in Egypt from my phone?

Manal W

View

Can isend some clothes in black garbage bags...about 3 of them..would that be OK...my husband will be waitting for it t

Ibolya G

My husband moved...need to send clothes in garbage bags to him

View

How can you charge me something I neverSigned for

Billy K

How can y’all make me an account under my name and like try to make me pay for something I never signed for

Questions 392