Mark Ubers customer service hung up on me when I told him I was calling about the price gouging Uber is doing during a pandemic. I plan to call my Senator and Congressman about this.

The only reason they are getting away with it is because the rental car companies sold off alot of their fleets and can't replace them because of the shortage in computer chips for new cars.

I suggest that if you have experienced the same thing, you call your representatives as well. It's price gouging!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Uber Pros: No help what so ever.

Uber Cons: Terrible customer service, Price gouging.

Comments

#2045734

Hey *** bag it was my daughter and grandson going from the airport to the children's hospital which she has done already 3 times this year. The other 3 were between $34 -$36, this one was $85.

That is called price gouging. There is already a lawsuit making its way through the courts for price manipulation.

They treat their drivers like crap and don't pay them even 1/2 the fare. So as far as I'm concerned let them go bankrupt!!!

#2045707

LOL. It’s a supply and demand thing here.

Fewer drivers more ride demand. Uber isn’t some poor landlord forced to float people like you “during a pandemic.” Feel free to catch a bus, cab or walk.

Uber Reviews