Verified Reviewer

4.1

Left bag accidentally in an Uber vehicle at 10:52 p.m. October 27th I was dropped off.

But the issue is my wallet with all my confidential important cards are in it. Recently, A friend of mine had me hold all of her personal and confidential cards. They're in my wallet as well, and she's on disability, so it's a must that she has her cards. Nothing has been done, I did exactly what the app asked me to.

Uber has not fulfilled, but they said on their end. I did receive an email from Uber NOT 24 hours after the incident happened, a day and a half later. I believe that's only after I complained again. Furthermore, I was believed to call a number to reach the driver that I've called nearly ten times.

What the *** is the matter with Uber, I'm a gold member and never done this before. Call shortly after I was dropped off when I recognized I was missing a bag. I thought it would be an easy you text the driver or an email, whatever happens when an accident like this occurs. I didn't even freak out.

Not only that, but I'm thinking they return it, you pay them extra or whatever. I never imagined that I would be at 2:30 on October 30th. I'm very upset because Uber has done absolutely nothing to take care of their customer. Furthermore, I've been using Uber for 3 years.

Other things that have happened they have taken care of immediately and respectively. Now I lose very important items of my identification social security number debit credit cards, I mean what is going on? You try to email them it tells you did it to the wrong one it's all set up for failure and that's how I look at it and I want something done immediately. On top of it, my friend's personal information cars that was in my wallet she absolutely needed for health issues, and she's on disability.

How do I get this across to Uber to take this seriously, not only for me but especially for my friend. So easy to take our money off the card when it comes from their end but when it's something that we need, we have to go through so much red tape and I think that's complete ***

User's recommendation: Always double check any items you take with you on they are taking an Uber. The help and response from them is absolutely horrible unreliable and very in my opinion unprofessional for a multi-million dollar company. This is an easy issue to be fixed and I'm very surprised that the response on their end is very unprofessional for a big company. Whatever happened to customers always right not this company they take don't want to help give back what's yours.

Preferred solution: My belongings which I know I probably am not going to get because they're taking their sweet time responding back to me. These are personal items that in the wrong hands could be very hurtful or damaging for my friend and I..

Location: Kansas City, Missouri