I requested a ride from New Orlean International Airport to 1002 peach in Houma LA. The estimate fee was around $69.

The trip from and to was identified online, the Uber driver did not look at it, While I was walking out of the plane, about 15 minutes to exiting the airport, the Uber driver called me 3 times as he was so worried about losing mem and trying to get me to meet with him where he was parked at the airport.

Once I was in his car, the driver then look at my destination and say he did not realize that he has to take me to Houma, about 1 hour drive,

He said that he had an appointment for lunch and that he can not make it that far, and he is going to cancel my pick up.

I got out his car and later on find out that I was charge cancel fee of $5.75 from Uber.

Then, I patiently retype the Uber online Pick up to request another ride, loss about another haft hour at the airport.

This time the Uber price has gone up from $69 to $120

This was a rip off!

I was so mad and try to call someone at Uber to complaint... Uber has no direct customer phone...

The Uber cancel transaction was:

Trip ID: cbaaff22-84**-**c0-bc78-f54f82bd765

User's recommendation: Don't use them.

Location: Fort Worth, Texas