Verified Reviewer

So yesterday my husband n an i had ordered a Uber to come get us at Casey's in Washington IL after sitting there for two an a half hours your Uber driver who was a African American female driving a blue Kia she asked where we were going and I told her Washburn an she asked Washburn il An I said yes an then she responded with nope that's too far I'm not taking you guys an when my husband got in the back she she literally said get the *** out of my car. I am not taking you guys anywhere an said she was cancelling the trip an literally rolled up the window on us and would not talk to us an she left us sitting there on the cold *** sidewalk an when called your customer service number just to get hung up on with no help but yet you guys still charged me 33.92 for the trip.

I want a refund.

I feel as we were discriminated because we were white. Beyond pissed and if this issue is not fixed an don't get my money back I will contact the BBB an whoever I have to so people will know how Uber works an treats their customers.

Location: Tampa, Florida