1.7

On 11-10-2021 Uber placed 3 pending charges of $50.65 each (total of $151.95) on my credit card ending in 1889. No ride services were actually provided and paid for with this card as I could not successfully complete the reservation and had to charge the rides to my Amex card.

I only noticed these charges when I checked the card activity log on 11-21-2021. I contacted the card company and was told that the pending charges would remain open on my account until 02-07-2022 unless I contacted Uber and had them request a cancellation of the charges to the credit card company by email. Because you have no customer service phone number, this is the only way I can contact you to ask you to start the process of getting these charges removed from my card.

I'd also like to know how you can justify keeping pending charges open for almost 90 days, especially when your website states that pending charges are generally resolved in 3-5 business days. I really, really, really need to have you folks get on the stick and remove these pending charges as soon as possible.

User's recommendation: Never, ever, ever use a debit card with Uber.

Location: San Diego, California