1.8

I had 3 scheduled rides to work cancelled. The app stated there was a problem with my payment method but the method I was using was Uber Cash and I had $20.38 in my Uber Cash account.

The ride I was trying to book was only $13. I was late to work and had to use another rider app to get to work which was a waste of money when I had more than enough in my Uber Cash account to cover the trip. The Uber website said if I return to the app and select HELP that I would have an option to call support but I was not given that option anywhere in the app. I tried to find a support number but could only find the Safety Support line.

After expressing my issue with the service representative they told me there is no number or support department that deals with this issue. How isnt there an actual customer support line for resolution to a problem other than safety for a national, million dollar business?

User's recommendation: Use a different app. Without any support there is no way for a customer to resolve any issue outside of safety.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: Refund me the money in my Uber Cash account if it cannot be used to book rides. .

Uber Cons: Need a direct phone number to reach customer service, Lack of being able to talk to a live person.

Comments