I order from uber eats all the time. today was the first time Ive ever seen a receipt from the restaurant the food came from and every price I was charged on the app is at least 3 dollars higher plus it took way past the 30-40 minutes promised it took an hour ans 15 minutes plus i paid a delivery fee as well.

actual receipt shows a total 34.00 tax 2.81 = 36.81. i was charged 63.85 at first then it went down to 54. and some change and was charged tax 2 times which is unlawful up charged on all good as well why pay the service fee of 7.00 way expensive and then up charged. ive spent at least 1500 bucks in the past year and find out im being screwed over royally.

worst thing is ive never received a discount for my loyalty and you can never get anyone in the phone. well uber not only did you lose my eats business and ride business but ill never haul uber freight again. oh yeah i own a trucking company !!!! everyone is so stinking greedy that youve cost yourself business and trust me Ill go to all my social platforms and tell everyone.

shame on you.

taking from a small female veteran business owner to profit your conglomerate. you are truly whats wrong with the world.

User's recommendation: check your bill.

Location: Dallas, Texas